Residential and Commercial Roofing Solutions for Customers in Chesterfield and St. Peters
At Jackaroo Roofing & Construction, we offer a full range of roofing services, including installations, repairs, and replacements, to our neighbors in Chesterfield and the surrounding areas. Our experienced and licensed professionals have the expertise to serve residential and commercial properties alike, using only the best materials from trusted brands like Owens Corning and Malarkey. We take the time to thoroughly analyze every property and craft a tailored service plan that accommodates each customer's special needs, thus delivering better, longer-lasting results. We understand that roofing issues should not be left alone for too long, and our same-day services make sure that customers don't have to wait any longer than necessary for the repairs or replacements they need.
“We were very pleased with our new roof and our beautiful new roof got a lot of compliments from friends and neighbors.” - Lily Chen-Ma
- Gutters and Downspouts – Our team installs, repairs, and replaces these essential drainage accessories to keep water off of your roof.
- Siding – Whether you’re looking for siding repairs or a full replacement, we help you achieve a clean look and reliable durability with top-of-the-line siding products and services.
- Soffit and Fascia Services – Our team installs, repairs, and replaces soffit and fascia that can support and strengthen your roof.
- Windows – If you’re looking for strong, stunning, and energy-efficient windows, we’ll help you find, install, and service products that you’re sure to love.
- Insurance Assistance – Dealing with the aftermath of a disaster? Our team will help you document damages and work with your insurer to make the claims process as easy as possible.
Mix and match services from Jackaroo Roofing & Construction to get the exact results you’re looking for. Call our Chesterfield office at (636) 244-6823 or send us a message online today to get started!
What if my newly installed roof leaks?We stand by our work, so if there are any leaks in the new roof, we cover the repair cost to the roof and any damage caused by the leak.
Do I have to replace gutters and downspouts?As long as they are in good shape and are not in need of fixing or replacing then we can work around them.
Do you provide homeowners insurance inspections?Yes, we provide a detailed inspection for $75 with an additional cost to file the paperwork directly with your insurance company.