Residential & Commercial Roof Inspections in St. Peters
Jackaroo Roofing & Construction is a licensed and insured local company providing comprehensive roofing services for residential and commercial properties. When you suspect a problem with your roof or want to take a proactive approach to property maintenance, we can provide a detailed roof inspection in Chesterfield and St. Peters to meet your needs.
When to Schedule a Roof Inspection
Your roof is an essential component of your home or commercial property and maintenance is essential for ensuring the structural integrity of your roof and avoiding significant property damage. Roof problems can start out small but grow into serious problems without warning. There are several reasons for scheduling a roof inspection.
Reasons to schedule a roof inspection include:
- Noticing signs of damage
- Preventative maintenance
- Purchasing a property
- A recent storm
If your roof is aging or you want to take a proactive approach to roof maintenance, an annual inspection is recommended. Regular inspections allow your roofers to watch for signs of trouble and perform repairs quickly to prevent additional damage to the roof or interior of your property.
“We were very pleased with our new roof and our beautiful new roof got a lot of compliments from friends and neighbors.” - Lily Chen-Ma
There is more to inspecting a roof than just performing a visual inspection. Professional roofers have the tools and expertise needed to fully inspect your roof and know the signs that can indicate a larger problem with your roof.
A professional roof inspection can reveal problems, such as:
- Leaks – Smaller leaks aren’t always easy to notice. During an inspection, the roofer will check your roof and the interior of your attic for signs of leaks.
- Water damage – Water can damage your roof as a result of roof failure, storm damage, faulty installation, or clogged or malfunctioning gutters that allow water to pool on the roof.
- Missing or deteriorated shingles – The inspection will evaluate the condition of your roofing shingles, including looking for signs of deterioration, missing shingles, or damaged shingles.
- Mold or algae growth – Water damage can lead to mold, mildew, or fungus growth. Your roofer will check for signs of mold, mildew, moss, or algae, which can signal a bigger problem.
- Roof sagging – A roof that is sagging can indicate a problem with the roof deck or water damage.
- Storm damage – Often, roof damage is caused by heavy, wind driven rains, strong wind, and major storms. Damage can range from minor to major damage that may require a new roof.
After completing your Chesterfield roof inspection, your roofer will provide you with a detailed report about what was found during the inspection, answer your questions, and make recommendations about the most effective solutions for restoring your roof. This information can be useful when making decisions about roof repair or replacement.
Call to Schedule Your Roof Inspection
Your roof is the first line of defense protecting your property from the elements. A periodic roof inspection in Chesterfield can prevent major problems and significant damage to your property. Our roofers offer reliable services and detailed inspections to detect problems or provide peace of mind.